Supply chain refers to many movements and processes our products or services go through from your supplier until it get delivered to the final customer. Globalization has greatly increased the complexity of the supply chains. While this has added opportunities for improving performance, it has also increased the complexity of effective supply chain management and the need for deeper training in order to fully take advantage of the benefits.
In fact, research shows that companies with more innovative, dynamic supply chains can use volatility to their advantage for superior corporate performance. The key is how you execute critical activities like Demand Management, Integrated Business Planning (S and OP), and Network Optimization.
In this training seminar you will learn key strategies for planning, managing and facilitating an Innovative Next Generation Supply Chain and will look at:
- The key elements required to achieve High Performance in your Supply Chains.
- The role of Integrated Business Planning (SandOP) to maintain plans across businesses that are relevant to changes in the company and its marketplace
- The keys to Demand Management, managing its assumptions, its impact on the extended supply chain and controlling demand to bring order to near term activity.
Objectives of the Seminar
This training course will show you how to devise a supply chain management strategy which delivers superior customer service reduced operating costs and reduced working capital simultaneously. You will be able to do the following:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the issues affecting supply chain performance
- Analyze your supply chain from your customer’s viewpoint and identify “value streams”
- Identify areas of supply chain complexity and inflexibility
- Create an action plan to implement improvements in you supply chain