This is an advanced training programme on business and corporate financial analysis designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills required to evaluate company performance and take investment (debt or equity) decisions, using industry and corporate financial statements.
Participants will acquire the skill to analyze not just the true past performance (quality of earnings, etc), but also prepare the analyst’s forecasts of earnings and cash flows statements used in different financial and business planning policies, transactions and decisions.
- Macro-economic, demographic, industry, business and competitive Analysis and Reporting
- Business and Financial Analysis, Evaluation and Execution
- Using interim Forecast/Outlook statements by Board and Management
- Preparing the Analysts Forecasts of Earnings, Cash Flows and Net Operating Assets
- Prospective Analysis and Valuation
- Valuation, Mergers and Acquisition
- Corporate Business and Financial Re-structuring and Financial Resolution
Senior analysts and executives whose responsibilities require in-depth analysis, use and forecasting of corporate financial statements