Sales and Operations Planning (S and OP) is the driving force for establishing valid production plans, meaningful forecasts, appropriate inventory levels and adequate resource requirements. It is the most vital level of planning for any business operation because it affirms forecasts and authorizes plans to satisfy strategic directives, manage demand, spend large amounts of working capital, improve resource management, and maximize customer satisfaction.
This training workshop will provide attendees with the practical knowledge they need to keep their businesses on track, or get them back on track! Participants will learn to manage forecasts, constraints, inventory and other resources to ensure that SUPPLY matches DEMAND. Registration is now open!
Whether your environment is manufacturing, distribution, retail, service, or non-profit-and no matter what the size of your organization is this hands on S and OP Workshop is your necessary ingredient to survival and profitability.
Many companies these days fully understand the substantial benefits that can be achieved by implementing and sustaining a Sales and Operations Planning Process. However, not everybody succeeds in bringing this S and OP Process to a next level of maturity.
A cross-functional Sales and Operations Planning (S and OP) process to improve:
- Customer Service Levels
- Inventory Levels
- Control of the Business
- Overall Communication
- Demand planning overview
- The mechanics of S and OP
- S and OP performance measures
- Identifying and solving fundamental S and OP problems
- Integrated business management and S and OP business benefits
- Promotional planning forecast and plan for new products
- S and OP process for better customer service, lower inventories and higher profits
- Clearly defining your purpose and S and OP approach
- Demand management and forecasting
- Collaborative demand planning
- Understanding logistics concepts and strategic roles of a protocol personnel
- Managing journey from start to destination
- Proper monitoring of driver location
- Effective transportation and vehicle management
- Implementation of health and safety rules
- Adequate implementation of logistics management information system and security
- Understanding logistics strategic planning and performance management
- Handling certainty of uncertainty: risk management in a nutshell