This five day training programme emphasizes how organizational behavior and the functions of marketing and operations are integrated to deliver excellent service and increase the levels of value that the customers expect. In order to meet the objectives of satisfying customers’ needs and even exceeding them profitably, organizations must first discover and understand what customers expect and must then design, organize and operate their businesses so as to meet these expectations.
- Service Operations Strategy
- Developing a Service Vision
- Service Profit Chain
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Service Design and New Product Development
- Creating Customer Value
- Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Managing Service Operations
- Service Recovery Strategy
- Leading and Motivating People
- Organizational Values and Culture
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Establishing and Measuring Service Quality Standards
- Ethical Issues in Service Management
Senior Executives of organizations with responsibilities for business process/quality improvement.