The training course addresses the perennial differences between management and leadership. It aims at providing participants with an overview of emotional intelligence and examines some major leadership theories and approaches, with emphasis on situational leadership. The course also addresses the role of the leader as delegator and change agent.
Individuals in middle and senior positions who wish to better understand themselves in order to improve their leadership skills. Employees whose responsibilities require delegation, leading and managing change will also benefit from the course.
- Leading and managing people
- Influencing others
- Managing change
- Results orientation
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between management and leadership
- Identify their strengths and leadership styles through self assessments
- Examine various leadership theories with emphasis on situational leadership
- Describe the major competencies of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Define the role of the leader as delegator and change agent
This course also runs on 3, 5 and 10 days
It also runs in Abuja, Lagos, PH