The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique, intensive, and highly interactive experience that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations in organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Immensely practical and hands-on, The Leadership Challenge® workshop is designed to inspire, engage, and help organizational leaders develop the skills needed to meet whatever leadership challenges lay ahead. The Leadership Challenge model has been adopted and widely embraced by companies of all shapes and sizes, with results that have been validated time and again over the past two decades. Hundreds of major corporations, hospitals, government organizations, schools, and universities have used the Leadership Challenge to make a difference to their organizations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify their own leadership strengths and areas to improve
- Understand the importance of credibility and fundamental values
- Inspire others around a common vision of the future
- Identify and try new approaches needed for growth
- Build collaboration, teamwork and trust to help others excel
- Value and recognize the accomplishments of others
- Apply leadership practices to a current business challenge
- Personal credibility
- Building collaboration
- Leading and inspiring others
- Creativity and innovation
Persons positioned for leadership contributions in their institutions; persons with such occupational titles as manager, associate or assistant director, day-to-day leaders of a change effort, and high potential leaders who may be asked to play the role of change agents.