This learning intervention program will:
- Increase customer satisfaction through agents who are thoroughly trained in how to exceed service standards
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention as agents better understand their contribution to the organization bottom line.
- Enhance representative skills for customer loyalty and repeat purchase
- Increase staff productivity and organization return on investment
Key Learning Outcomes
- Customer Service Concepts and Principles
- Service Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Understanding Customer's needs and Expectations
- Communications and Connecting with Customers
- Complaints Management and Conflict Resolutions
- Customer experience and relationship Management
- Customer Service Teams and team motivation.