ISO 22000 Foundation Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 11 - 12 Jul, 2016
This two day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000:2005. The participant will learn the different components of a FSMS, including the FSMS policy, HACCP analysis, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- To understand the implementation of a food safety management system in accordance with ISO 22000
- To understand the relationship between a food safety management system, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Food Safety Management System
- To acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22000 standard
- Expert advisors in food and safety
- Managers responsible for implementing a Food Safety Management System
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS
Venue: 4TH Floor, NIS Building, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.