This training course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a business continuity management system (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2010, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- To understand the implementation of a business continuity management system in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To understand the relationship between a business continuity management system, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a business continuity management system
- To acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a business continuity management system (BCMS) as specified in iso22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
Who Should Attend
- Members of a business continuity team
- It professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to a BCMS
|4TH Floor, NIS Building, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
||Aug 15 - 16 Aug, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS