In this training course, you will learn how to plan, design, and manage key components of your information storage lifecycle. You will understand the various components of data storage infrastructure, enabling you to make better informed decisions in an increasingly complex IT storage environment. You will build a strong understanding of underlying storage technologies, preparing you for real life data management challenges. The course will cover storage networking technologies such as SAN, NAS, and DAS storage, as well as business continuity solutions such as backup and replication, including other increasingly critical area of information security and management.
Data Storage Training
- Introduction to data storage
- Storage basic terminologies
- Storage devices and types
- Business continuity & impact of disaster
- Backup strategies
- Storage solution types
- Data recovery techniques
- Practical demonstration data storage and integration using nas device
- NAS system administration
- Configuring and managing NAS device
- Backup and restore data using NAS device
System administrator, network engineer software support specialists who install, configure and support data storage solution IT professionals who want to build a career in the storage industry IT teams who are directly or indirectly responsible for planning, designing, deploying, managing, or leveraging data storage infrastructure ICT Engineers / Technicians / ICT Consultants, Young fresh graduates etc.