Despite the evolution of the functions under human resources, an employee relation is still considered to be a grey function. Employee relations staff are expected to administer, report on operational KPIs,
handle grievances, enforce policies, manage performance, deal with internal communication, promote social functions, and the list goes on.
This training course is designed to shed light on all possible activities under this function. From administration to grievance resolution, the course material and resources ensure that attendants will be
equipped with the needed knowledge to improve their awareness and hence engagement level within the employee relations functions of their organization.
Employees in the functions of employee relations, human resources or personnel and administration who are directly or indirectly responsible for providing support services to internal customers within the organization.
- Employee welfare
- HR operations
- Decision making
- Applying expertise and technology
- Deciding and initiating action
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving goals and objectives
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define employee relations as a function and list its main role within human resources
- Manage employee files and records as per the local labor laws and regulations
- Use the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to improve attendance and minimize absenteeism
- Apply objective means of morale measurement and enhancement to improve employee morale
- Differentiate between employee whining, complaints and grievances and decide when to treat an issue as a grievance and how to properly handle it
This course is accredited by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
This course holds in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt
This course also holds on a 5day and 10day training