The overall aim of the training course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand Emotional Intelligence. Participants will identify the various competencies included in the EI framework of Daniel Goleman, ranging from self-awareness to relationship management. The course also aims at allowing participants to determine their most preferred
approach to listening, and to examine the impact of different leadership styles on organizational climate.
Managers and business professionals who want to gain insight into their personalities through self-assessments, as well as individuals who need to improve their effectiveness at both the personal and interpersonal levels.
- Results orientation
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the nature and theories underlying Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Identify their personal strengths and blind spots through self-assessments
- Define the various EI competencies and identify areas for improvement as needed
- Practice empathy building skills with emphasis on active listening
- Assess the impact of different leadership styles and their associated competencies on organizational climate
This training holds in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
It also holds as a 3, 5 and 10 day Programme