This training course presents a blend between strategy and quality to help participants develop the right skills to plan their organization's quality strategic plans. The course will take participants through the history of quality and strategy and then link it with practical applications. Participants will learn how to analyse current organizational status identifying gaps and future needs.
The course will also examine the strategic planning process from initiation to selection of initiatives. Moreover the identification process of quality key result areas will be discussed. Participants will leave with tools, skills and knowledge to start their own journey to strategize for their quality departments and produce deployment plans.
All quality managers and staff who are involved in influencing, formulating or supporting the long term planning and strategy of the quality department or organization, as well as those who are responsible for linking, measuring and improving the performance of others. The course is also suitable for those employees who are targeted for development or promotion within the quality function.
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Management and planning
- Control and Key
- Performance Indicators
- Quality frameworks
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define quality and strategy concepts highlighting main components of strategic planning in quality
- Analyse the current situation identifying opportunities to draft a strategic quality plan
- Generate strategic goals for their quality department
- Convert a strategic plan into an operating plan
- Examine how to measure success of a strategy on quality, how to extract Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and draft a quality department balanced scorecard
This training holds in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt
It also holds as a 3, 5 and 10 day Programme