Communication is a critical organizational function that can help a company stay efficient and productive. One of the more important forms of organizational communication is interdepartmental communication. This training course helps attendees develop the skills necessary to implement policies that strengthen interdepartmental communication and maintain an efficient flow of information.
Managers, supervisors and professionals who interact with other departments, teams or business units.
- Relating to others
- Gaining commitment
- Role awareness
- Understanding motivational needs
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify effective frameworks for constructive interdepartmental communication
- Demonstrate excellent internal customer service skills
- Use proactive approaches to simplify work processes between departments
- Apply different team building models to create alignment within the organization
- Solve interdepartmental conflict by identifying and removing communication barriers
- Develop a plan for enhancing overall organizational communication
This training holds in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt
It also holds as a 3, 5 and 10 day Programme