In this training course we cover all the most important elements of service any person involved in direct interactions with customers should know and apply. From the necessary behavioral and communication skills to the right attitude, and including specific methods to analyze and improve the service provided, we cover it all in a straight forward and effective manner to help participants ensure customer satisfaction and delight in the most challenging situations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of customer service in a competitive environment
- Defend the vital role internal customers play and show that their satisfaction is key for the success of an organization
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers
- Provide better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Recognize early signals of customer irritation and respond appropriately in order to quickly find a workable solution to the problem
- Customer orientation
- Self confidence
- Personal accountability
- Persuading others
- Empathic outlook
- Emotional control
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staff.