60% of organizations have no process for succession planning. This interactive course will enable you to consider the latest methodologies and strategies related to successful engagement, career development and succession planning. The course is also designed to provide tips to create a clear career path and help build your bench. In addition, it will help you plan a succession strategy for a flexible and sustainable business.
Human resources managers, line managers, HR business partners, team leaders and specialists.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating
- Analytical thinking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Applying expertise and technology
- Formulating concepts and strategies
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management and human capital management
- Compare traditional HR focus to career planning oriented HR focus
- Explain the role of employee and employer in career development
- Apply innovative corporate career development initiatives
- Evaluate and operate an effective succession planning program to close the developmental gaps in the organization
- Prepare individual development plans and manage career choices
- This course is accredited by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
This course holds in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
It also holds as a 3, 5 and 10 day programme