Negotiation is part of our daily lives. Every day we negotiate with many people like customers, suppliers, co-workers, business associates and family members. Negotiation is a method by which people settle differences. It is simply the process of trying to get what you want from another person. Unfortunately, many negotiations are often limited to a battle over price. While price is of course important,this focus reduces the total value that the different parties could create in partnership.
In this negotiation training course, you will gain insight into the habits of good negotiators as you build your own skills. Through a series of group exercises, you will be able to learn and practice proven negotiation tactics, refine your personal negotiating style, and improve your ability to negotiate successfully and effectively in any situation.
This course is designed for executives, managers, professionals, salespeople, entrepreneurs, customer service representatives, and anyone who wish to enhance their negotiation skills and make negotiations a more enjoyable, rewarding and effective part of their job.
- Influencing others
- Rapport building
- Trust building
- Building consensus and cooperation
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Conflict management
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Compare and contrast between the integrative and the distributive types of negotiations
- Evaluate and asses the soft, hard and principled styles in negotiation
- Identify and access personality styles in negotiation
- Distinguish between the four phases of negotiation
- Examine and apply the different negotiating tactics
- Discover the best approach to resolving conflict and building trust
- Distinguish and appreciate different negotiation styles from around the world
- Plan and conduct within a team, effective negotiations
This course holds in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
It also holds as a 3, 5 and 10 day programme