Accounting is the language of business.
By attending this training course you will learn the basics of accounting and those of reading and analyzing financial statements. The course will equip you with the necessary knowledge to participate in the accounting activities of your organization, and to understand and use debits and credits. You will also learn to record financial transactions and report them in financial statements.
Accounting Assistants, Accounting Trainees, Junior Accountants, Administrative Assistants, Accounts Clerks, Support Staff, and Administrative Secretaries Working With Accounts.
No Prior Accounting Experience Is Required.
- Accounting principles
- Financial statements
- Adjustment entries
- Debits and credits
- International financial reporting standards
- Accounting closing process
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the accounting cycle
- Discover how accounting affects their day to day business
- Outline the components of financial statements
- Illustrate every step of the accounting closing cycle
- Apply accounting terminology that will enable them to perform more effectively at work
This course holds in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
It also holds as a 3, 5 and 10 day programme