Many professionals consider that work life balance is impossible to achieve. This training course will not prove them wrong. However, it will demonstrate how achieving such a balance is a journey filled with a combination of discipline, determination and commitment. By providing the participants with tips on productivity enhancement, stress management and emotional intelligence, the course helps participants boost their productivity while working within a stressful environment. The course will also demonstrate how sleep, food an exercise are pivotal in helping professionals become more successful in their careers and more effective in their personal lives.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Enhance productivity at work and outside work by understanding the various contributors and inhibitors of a productive lifestyle
- Manage daily stress by learning how to control work induced adrenalin and its effects on productivity
- Improve effectiveness at the workplace by consuming food that will help maintain energy throughout a working day
- Achieve better quality sleep on weekdays and weekends by listing the main causes behind poor quality sleep and ways to combat them
- Make better decisions and enhance retention of important information while minimizing dependence on various memory aids
- Monitor daily activity levels with more accuracy and use the information obtained to lead a more active lifestyle
- Self and time management
- Short term and long term planning
- Stress management
- Lifestyle enhancement
- Conflict management
- Rational problem solving and decision making
This course is ideal for anyone who works in environments which are mentally and physically demanding, where the pace of work is relentless and the job and life demands are ever increasing. The course is also suitable for people who wish to improve their work life balance by adopting healthier work habits and lifestyles.