Managerial Leadership in Sales and Marketing
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 22 - 24 Nov, 2016
Managing and leading the sales force has become a major challenge as Nigeria moves from an allocation economy to full supply. In review of the present economic situation, the sales job is a lot more complex and challenging. An update on changes in buying and selling behaviors will be offered as a catalyst for discussing the changes in sales organizations structures. Cases and team exercises will be used to enhance your knowledge.
This training programme will present a framework to enable participants assess their sales force, tackle issues surrounding sales force effectiveness, develop high impact strategies to accomplish goals and enhance performance.
- The Challenges of Sales Management in Nigeria
- Evaluating Sales Performance
- Leading an Effective Sales Force in a Challenging Economy
- Measuring and Compensating the Sales Force Presentation
- Strategic Price-Setting in Sales and Marketing
- Organizing and Designing the Sales Force Structure
- Strategy for Leading an Effective Sales Force -Route to Market Strategy
- Account Management: Dealing with Competition
- Social and Ethical Responsibilities of Sales
- Executives Managing Relationships in a Dynamic Environment
- Brand managers in FMCGs and services
- Relationship managers, marketing managers and market research managers
- Business development managers
- Product or brand managers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Customer Relationship/Key Account Managers
- Industry : FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking, Retail
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.