Outstanding Customer Relationship
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 03 - 04 May, 2016
Devising and implementing appropriate strategies for customer management and effective communication will create value for customers, achieve strategic company goals and ensure competitive advantage in the market place. The training course is structured to provide participants with the essential tools for not only achieving breakthrough service, but also laying the foundations for an innovative, dynamic work culture tailored to the needs of clientele. The focus is on managing customer expectation, delighting the customer, effective relationship management and understanding the barriers to delivery of outstanding customer service.
Considering the skills required to achieve the above goals, the following are the learning outcomes:
- Building a world class customer service culture in organizations
- Understanding customer service philosophy
- Infusing the entrepreneurial spirit by focusing on the benefits of customer retention and customer life time values
- To equip participants with the tool kit for serving customers well.
- Customer Management: Tools for effective Relationship Management.
- Role of effective communication in customer management
- Maintaining and updating database creating and communicating value
- Barriers to value creation
- Best practices around the world
- Effective telephone techniques
- Managing Complaints and Feedback: Best Practices Worldwide.
- Handling objections and complaints
- Video presentation
- Monitoring complaints and compliments
- Action guides for solving problems and taking corrective action
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
Individuals from medium-sized businesses, NGOs and large corporates who have customers facing functions with at least two years’ experience in a customer service role, serving end consumers, retailers and other end consumers
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.