Financial Management for Business Owners (Non-Accounting Professionals)
By: Averti Professional Managers
Lagos State, Nigeria
Mar 16 - 24 Mar, 2016
Business owners do not need a degree in finance and accounting, but they do need to understand the basics of financial management, so that their staffs do not take undue advantage, and they can grow their business to be successful.
At this training course, you will learn the key financial concepts that are crucial to running a successful business.
- Be able to read, understand and interpret financial statements and reports.
- Understand the financial implications of business decisions.
- Facilitate better working relationship with financial Professionals and Accountants.
- See business in terms of Naira and Kobo decision options.
- Accounting terminologies demystified (IFRS Terminologies)
- Accounting principles and policies
- Basic bookkeeping
- Understanding the key financial statements (IFRS Format)
- Purpose, contents, preparation and presentation
- Capital expenditures and depreciation of assets
- Prevention and detection of errors and fraud
- Interpreting Financial Statements: Financial Analysis
- Basic Issues in Nigerian Taxation
- Basic Concept of Costs
- Pricing Methods
- Financial Planning- Budgeting
- Avoiding Mistakes that Business Owners make with their Accounting
Business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs; partners, directors and associates in (non - accounting) professional firms
Venue: NO.2 Adepegba street, off Obokun street, off Coker road, Illupeju, Lagos.
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.