Management Consultants in organizations are saddled with the tasks of solving specific problems in order to improve performance. They are required to possess the right skills, competence and appropriate techniques to tackle the organizational challenges.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to equip participants with the required knowledge and skills, techniques and competencies for the delivery of high quality consultancy services.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Prepare consultancy proposals
- Diagnose organizational problems
- Analyse data
- Write consulting reports.
- Managing consultancy skills: an overview
- Role and functions of management consultants
- Proposal preparation in management consulting
- Management consulting methodologies
- Process consulting techniques
- Data collection and analysis
- Problem identification techniques
- Problem solving
- Developing organizational strategies and action plans
- Managing organizational change
- Consulting report writing
- Consulting: issues and challenges
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Management consultants, trainers, human resource managers, project managers, researchers and statisticians.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: (Mrs.) A. N. Nweke