Infrastructures Open Day 2016: Breaking the Frontiers, Enhancing Innovation and Productivity
By: Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 18 - 18 May, 2016
Bentley Open Day 2016 brings together industry experts, stakeholders, leading executives and though-leaders in Energy, Power, Hydrocarbon and Telecommunication to share best practices and chart the course for a global model of infrastructure project execution.
Why You Should Attend
Bentley Open Day 2016 is designed for executive-level professionals and decision makers like you. Various sessions featuring industry experts who will share their experience and expertise derived from infrastructure project around the world.
- Discover the unique improvements and innovations of existing and new Bentley solutions
- Learn how innovative firms are connecting project delivery with cost effective and smart solutions
- Hear the winning formula from project leaders
- See the real-world application of latest technology for improving project performance and reducing project cost
- Engage with guest speakers in a highly interactive industry forums
Don't miss the wonderful opportunity to learn about the latest innovations and technology being applied by world-class organizations, and to develop strategic relationships for faster, smarter and minimal risk project delivery.
Facilitators: Bentley experts demonstrations on cutting edge software globally used in Hydrocarbon,Energy,Power and Telecommunication.Thought provoking industry forums with leading executives,stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton,Lekki Peninsula,Victoria Island ,Lagos