The smooth transition from technical competence to managerial positions is often hampered by lack of adequate training. In time, frustration is encountered due to the demands required in these new roles. In worse scenarios, the managerial ineptitude displayed by such persons negatively impacts their performance.
As a result, top-level management begins to question its initial decision regarding the managerial status ascribed to such persons. In order to prevent and resolve the crises that these managerial neophytes and their superiors could plunge into, this seminar aims at transmitting a training codified body of general management skills, principles and behaviors needed to promote managerial life in modern organizations.
- The psychology of Decision Making
- Personality and Decision Making
- Judgment and Decision Making (Simulation)
- Decision Making as a Process
- Root Cause Analysis
- Gathering Intelligence
- Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
- Group Dynamics and the Decision Making Process
- Dealing with Uncertainty and the Constraint of Time
- Team Managers
- Senior Managers across all industries
- Project/Programme Directors
- Open to public sector, private sector and NGOs.