Whether you communicate under pressure, manage challenges in interpersonal relationships or look to build lasting rapport, your communication style and competence are the cornerstones for improving your chances of achieving your objectives. The aim of this course is to assist you in becoming a more effective communicator by learning how to identify people’s thinking patterns and preferred learning methods and by tailoring your communication accordingly. Getting a better understanding of how you communicate with others as well as how others communicate with you will result in improved business and personal relationships. Moreover, this course will help you fine-tune the way you interact with others which can be the key to your workplace and overall success.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use advanced communication tools and skills to deliver various types of messages
- Discover the different personal listening styles and identify their own
- Apply meta programs to improve understanding of people
- Describe and harness the power of body language
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations
- Demonstrate the use of the secrets of influence for effective communication
- Verbal and non-verbal
- Building rapport
- Influencing others
- Inspiring and persuading others
- Providing and receiving
This course is targeted at employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.