The use of the spreadsheet enhances the preparation of financial records and reports, and facilitates availability of financial information for management decision making. Effective use of the computer, however, requires skills and competence, particularly the application of MS-Excel.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to enhance the skills of participants in the area of ICT service delivery.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Control critical management tasks in accounting functions
- Apply various features of spreadsheet (MS-Excel)
- Create database and use reference functions
- Apply advanced formulas in excel
- Change the view of data using pivot tables
- Prepare financial reports.
- ICT fundamentals and MS-windows skills, an overview
- MS-Excel fundamentals
- Financial report preparation
- Cash flow tracker/ bank reconciliation statement
- Using pivot table for data analysis
- Advanced graphing and charting
- Using VLOOKUP and conditional functions
- Current issues on electronic transactions (E-transact)
- Fraud minimization and control in a financial environment.
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, demonstrations and practical exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Accountants, budget officers, marketing executives, personnel and administrative officers, financial advisers, auditors, office managers, airline operators, and all officers that have attended MS-Excel application workshop in CMD and other recognized training institutions.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: U. Azubuko