Leading with Cultural Intelligence
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 03 - 04 May, 2016
The cultural intelligence model and tools are uniquely suited to the world-renowned executive education offered at Lagos Business School. The empirical underpinnings combined with the practical relevance of the cultural intelligence work and tools are why organizations around the globe such as Google, BMW, Coca-Cola, Harvard, Stanford University, Nangyang Technological University, the London School of Economics, and hundreds of other leading institutions use CQ assessments and training as part of their executive development programmes to enhance the global leadership skills of their staff and administrators, as well as their ability to work more effectively with an increasingly ethnically diverse and global workforce.
CQ Assessment will be administered to participants online prior to the start of the Seminar
- Intro: Culture Matters
- Why Cultural Intelligence (CQ) is needed and its relevance to the business and global marketplace
- Cultural Intelligence: What it is and why it Matters
- Mapping cultural difference/cultural values
- Mapping the diversity of your team
- Applying and improving CQ
- CQ Drive: Improving the motivation for relating across cultures
- CQ Knowledge: Understanding the cultural differences
- CQ Strategy: Learning to be more aware; planning accordingly
- CQ Action: Adjusting behavior - when to adapt/how
- Becoming a more Culturally Intelligent Leader
- Strategic Leadership
- Decision-Making and Judgment
- Cross-Cultural Adaptability
- This seminar is designed for executives and professionals who wish to improve and leverage their capability to function effectively in multicultural environments.
- The programme is therefore designed for: Middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organizations.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.