Mastering Human Resource Management
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
The Human Resource Department is charged with attracting and retaining the right people and developing an organizational culture that enables superior performance in a sustainable manner. The quality of human resource systems and processes, after all, affects employee motivation and performance.
This training programme is designed to provide human resource professionals with the skills they require to design human resource systems and processes which not only fit the business strategy and create the context for superior performance, but also give the business a sustainable advantage over its competitors.
- The Changing Role of the Human Resource Function
- Effective Recruitment and Selection Techniques
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Human Resource Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Identifying Training Needs and Developing a Training Programme
- Job Analysis and Job Evaluation
- Total Reward Management
- Building Employee Commitment in a Unionized Environment
- Improving Human Resource Processes
- Human resource professionals who need to develop the skills to create the context for superior performance in their organizations,
- Managers who seek a career in human resource management or need specialist knowledge of human resource management.
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.