The Visual Basic programming system empowers developers to create applications that provide fast and effective solutions to pressing business needs. Microsoft Visual Basic is one of the most popular environments for building full-featured Windows applications quickly and easily.
This training workshop holding in Abuja is designed to enhance the capabilities of the participants to use Microsoft Visual Basic language to manage projects and facilities, debugging and deployment, etc.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe basic object-oriented concepts and terms
- Design and create a user interface with visual basic and maintain a visual basic application
- Create client/server database applications that connect to SQL servers
- Enhance application design with object-oriented programming techniques
- Use the debugger to find and fix application problems and bind data-aware controls to any data source.
- Introduction to visual basic
- Object orientation programming
- Controlling program flow
- Data manipulation language and data definition language
- Creating forms and controls
- Programming in visual basic
- Creating com objects
- Interacting with disk files, the printer and access databases
- Program enterprise database applications using Microsoft access with VBA
- Maintaining data integrity using transaction processing techniques
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, group work, cases and practical exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
IT professionals, training personnel, administrative managers and those responsible for achieving functional results using visual basic applications and data management.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator