Oracle is a prominent database that Possesses features and additional options, which provides distinct benefits to organizations deploying System Application Programme (SAP). It ensures fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. It also facilitates database workloads, lowers IT costs and enhances higher quality service delivery.
This training workshop is designed to equip participants with relevant knowledge and skills in Oracle SQL programming.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage an Oracle database instance
- Create and configure an Oracle network environment
- Monitor the database and manage performance
- Perform basic backup and recovery techniques.
- Introduction to database design and operation
- Oracle standard interface
- Data definition and manipulation language
- Transaction control
- SQL operators and functions
- Joining tables
- Set operators
- SQL sub-queries and groups
- More database objects
- Report generation
Methodology: Lectures, discussion, syndicate work, case studies and practical exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
IT professionals, managers and officers in both private and public sectors.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Michael A. Idiaghe