An increasing number of organizations are jumping on the bandwagon and rolling out new or modified performance management systems. This course offers participants in depth explanation of a number of systems, their components and building blocks. The course also tackles an important consideration, namely the proper launch, follow up and training of managers and employees responsible for successfully implementing such systems.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the phases of a performance management cycle and describe the role of HR in each phase
- Distinguish between the different types and components of performance management systems
- Design and develop a comprehensive performance management system
- Organize and plan a successful implementation of a performance management system
- Identify business requirements for performance management operating systems
- Develop coaching and training sessions for managers and employees
- Deciding and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating
- Analytical thinking
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving goals and objectives
Human resources officers, specialists, team leaders, HR managers, business partners and line managers who are responsible for the design and implementation of performance management systems.