E-Learning comprises all forms of electronically-supported learning and teaching. It is essentially the computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge. Its application and process include web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual education opportunities and digital collaboration. Content is delivered via the internet, intranet, audio or video tape, satellite TV and CD-ROM.
This training workshop is designed as a train-the-trainer’s workshop. It is aimed at equipping participants with the knowledge and skills for conducting e-learning training programmes.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- List different approaches to e-learning
- Describe various technologies for E-learning delivery
- Discuss the features of computer based assessments
- Develop a lesson note suitable for E-learning delivery
- Prepare e-learning contents using power point.
- Overview of ICT applications for E-Learning
- E-Learning fundamentals and approaches
- E-learning structure of module, unit, lessons
- Developing lesson notes and reading list
- Webcasting lecture materials
- Preparing E-Learning content using power point and MS producer.
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, demonstrations and practical exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Training managers/officers, trainers, educators and personnel and human resource managers in both public and private organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% attendance and active participation.
Contact Person: J. O. Kalu