The use of information and communication technology has become imperative in today’s organizations. The automation of most administrative processes and functions with the introduction of wireless communications infra-structure has brought a new way of conducting businesses.
This training workshop is designed to sharpen the skills of participants in the use of Microsoft Office, i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, to enable them to cope with challenges of managing the human resource and improving their overall performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Perform better and faster with words, from text formatting to tracking changes
- Make MS-outlook their office assistant
- Use MS-Excel for decision-making
- Make presentations using MS-powerpoint
- Access the internet for information.
- ICT essentials
- Text input, editing and formatting, using MS-word
- Spreadsheet basics
- Data analysis using MS-Excel
- MS-outlook for office management
- MS-powerpoint for presentation
- Effective browsing techniques
Methodology: Lectures, practical exercises, group and individual projects, case studies and study visits. Audio-visual aids will also be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Chief executive officers, directors and senior managers in the public and private sectors.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: M. A. Olaniyan