The International Management Programme (IMP) critically examines the challenging but exciting business terrain in Africa, and prepares you to take on your leadership responsibilities in those regions on the continent where business has been established. It is designed to help you understand the multicultural diversity of the continent, and offer key success factors for leading your team to deliver stellar performance.
This training programme will empower you to think broadly, manage strategically and compete globally.
- Module 1, Lagos Business School (5 Days) September 19- 23, 2016
- Module 2 Singapore (5 Days) October 17 – 21, 2016
- Module 3 South Africa (5 Days) November 14- 18, 2016
- Module 5 Lagos Business School (5 Days) December 5- 9, 2016
- Chief Executives and Managing Directors of companies that either have operations in multiple African countries or are looking to expand into other African countries.
- Senior executives working in or about to be transferred to head subsidiaries outside their home countries within Africa
- Senior government officials working in Pan African organizations such as ADP, ECOWAS
5 days a month for 4 months across 3 different locations