Chief Executive Programme
By: Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 03 - 20 Jul, 2016
3 months, 18 days
The Chief Executive Programme (CEP) equips chief executives with the knowledge, attitudes and resources to help anticipate, deal with risks and opportunities, manage the process of change and give a competitive edge to businesses.
The training programme is designed to help assess the strengths and weaknesses of leaders, as well as adapt management styles to the demands of the business environment.
- Improve capacity for effective decision-making and develop ability to think strategically
- Increase appreciation and understanding of the ethical dimensions of business activities
- Share and learn from a wealth of experience of doing business in Nigeria.
- Engage in group activities to reflect on the role of the CEO regarding the conditions for business effectiveness in Nigeria
- CEO’s, Chairpersons, Presidents and Managing Directors with annual turnover of at least N1b and with between 50 to 100 employees OR 20 professional staff, if the company is a professional service
- Direct reports to CEOs of organizations with more than N10b annual turnover
Venue: Lagos Business School (LBS), Km 22, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.