The Owner Manager Programme (OMP) is a highly practical executive programme which provides learning to deliver immediate impact on your organization. The training programme is designed to position your company for improved performance and consistent growth, by mastering what it takes to build successful and sustainable businesses. Facilitators include Lagos Business School faculty and experts from industry.
Practical learning is achieved through the use of case studies, videos, company visits, simulations and other engaging activities. The international component, which involves one week in Kenya, provides further learning, expanded networking opportunities and prospects for business expansion beyond Nigeria.
- Know the steps required to build competitive and sustainable businesses
- Gain knowledge of the importance of entrepreneurial leadership to inspire creativity and build commitment at all levels in your organization
- Understand how to innovate systematically in cost-effective ways that are relevant to the customer
- Develop critical skills required to continuously identify and assess new business opportunities
- Master the business dynamics and benefits of for-profit businesses with a social impact and its importance for business sustainability
- Discover how to build a culture of excellence for sustained competitive advantage
Founders, business owners/co-owners of companies with at least N50m annual turnover