To gain a competitive advantage in today’s talent driven economy, organizations must build sustainable talent pipelines. They need to invest as much effort and resources in developing their early-career high potential talent, as they do for managerial and executive talent. This is critical, as the future success of the 21st century organization depends on its ability to develop these promising professionals to handle the various challenges associated with navigating the increasingly complex organizational and market terrain.
The MAP equips emerging leaders for their leadership journey, providing actionable knowledge and tools that empower them to meet the heavy demands and high expectations of their organizations. The programme design draws from LBS’ experience in creating transformational educational experiences for high potential managers over the last two decades, as well as practical insights from skilled talent managers. It is designed to enhance emerging leaders’ performance readiness, fast-track their careers and accelerate their impact on their organizations.
- High-potential emerging leaders, identified as having the potential to influence their organization’s future success
- High-performing individuals being prepared for demanding developmental assignments and entry-level/new managers taking on the responsibility of leading people for the first time
- Highly motivated young professionals on management associate programme, graduate trainee programmes and other early career development programmes
- High-impact technical and functional specialists with no prior graduate management education
- Participants should ideally have at least 3 - 5 years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility
Module 1: May 11 - 14, 2016
Module 2: August 10 - 13, 2016