The broad objective of this training workshop is to equip participants with the skills of effective treasury management.
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify techniques of sourcing of funds
- List and explain the techniques of capital budgeting
- Identify the facets of cash management
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Overview of treasury management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working capital management
- Internal control systems for corporate treasury management
- Credit and debt management
- Financial market.
The workshop is designed for treasury managers and cashiers in federal, state and local governments on grade level 08 and above. Treasury managers and officers in private sector organizations can also apply.