The main goal of the training workshop is to equip the participants with requisite knowledge, skills and right attitude of managing assets in a way that will make them work to obtain the best possible returns.
- Asset management (an overview)
- Asset lifecycle management
- Best practices in asset management
- Stock verification
- Management of monetary and current assets
- Government financial regulations and assets management
- Assets valuation
- Inventory management
- Capital budgeting
- Maintenance of assets register
- The use of ICT in assets management
The workshop is designed for accountants, finance officers, budget officers, assets managers, risk managers, engineers and technical officers in government ministries, departments and agencies on grade level 08 and above and their counterparts in private sector organizations.