At the end of the training workshop, participants should able to:
- Explain the concept and imperatives of organization development
- List the various elements in organization dynamism
- Devise strategies for managing changes in their organizations.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The art of management
- The nature of organization
- Organizational change
- Models of change
- Organizational analysis/assessment
- Implementation of organizational change
- Effective leadership for change
- Organization diagnosis/development of group proposal.
The workshop is specifically designed for top management officers with responsibilities for ensuring that appropriate structure are designed for the organization. Those who also manage the human resource in the organization will also benefit immensely from the workshop.