The training workshop is to equip and update participants’ with requisite knowledge, skill and attitudes necessary for writing good report on consulting assignment.
Specifically, at the end of the Workshop, Participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between the various types of report.
- Identify the stages of a report.
- Describe the various sources and techniques of data gathering and analysis
- Write and present reports.
The following topics amongst others will be treated:
- Overview of management consulting
- Need and purpose of writing report in consultancy
- Types and stages of report
- Data gathering in consulting assignment
- Report presentation techniques.
The workshop is designed for officers involved in the execution of consulting assignments either in client organizations or consulting firms.