Work-life balance provides employees the flexibility to address personal commitments, without compromising the needs of the business. Work-life balance (WLB) is the awareness of different demands on time and energy, and having the ability to make choices in allocation equitably. The practice of work-life balance helps employees to achieve a fulfilled life, thereby benefiting the individual, the organization and the society at large.
At the end of the workshop holding in Abuja, FCT participants will be able to:
- Examine the concept of work-life balance
- Identify practical aspects of work-life balance in their organizations
- Initiate strategies for organizational compliance with work-life balance
- Determine ways to drive performance and productivity through work-life balance.
- Understanding Work life Balance: An Overview
- Performance, Work Pressure and Employee Well-being
- Corporate Structures that Enhance Work-life Balance
- Practical Steps to a Balanced Work-life
- Strategies for Upgrading the Quality of Lives and Nurturing Well-being in the Workplace
- Time Management
- Balancing Work and Family
- Health Management
- Stress Management
- Roadmap to a Balanced Work-life (practical session)
- Cases and Exercises
Lectures, discussions, case studies and practical exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods
Managers in both public and private organizations, Heads of Human Resources, Supervisors, Administrators, Proprietors and Proprietresses and Policy Makers
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: B. Umar