In today’s competitive corporate environment, people are given responsibilities and there are expectations for them to apply initiative and perform with minimal supervision to achieve required results. Participants will be taught proven techniques to enable them take personal control of their jobs, work under pressure and deliver expected results. They will learn to apply an entrepreneurial mindset to advance life objectives vis a vis corporate goal.
This program will stimulate participants to rethink many traditional and outmoded management concepts and develop practical, result-oriented methods to meet world-class managerial demands.
The training will cover building effective working relationships (with staff, colleagues, superiors and customers). It will also deal with personal relationships as these have an impact on a manager's performance
Vision and Mission
• Goal setting techniques
• Time management
• Delegation and empowerment
• Assertive Communication and Motivation
• Work and Personal Life Management
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Managing Chaos; Developing and Managing Priorities
• Stress management
• Sustaining Peak Performance
• Planning with the use of Technology
• Emotional Intelligence