Financial Analysis and Modelling Using Microsoft Excel
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 02 - 06 May, 2016
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Enhances the skill of basic excel users in handling advanced and sophisticated data analysis
- To equip participants with skills and capacity required in learning “financial analysis and business modelling”.
The following constitute the workshop contents:
- Overview of financial statement preparations
- Overview of basic excel file operations
- Building single and multiple spreadsheets
- Creating charts
- Creating in-built functions
- Auditing and investigation tools in MS-Excel
- Using the macro recorder
- Modelling your financial statement
- Protecting your worksheets.
The workshop is designed for:
Accountants, finance officers, auditors, audits trainers, stock verifiers, wages and salaries officers, personnel and administrative officers in ministries, extra-ministerial departments, parastatals, local government treasurers and other government owned agencies.
NGN 100,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Topo, Badagry