Creating an enabling environment for creativity and innovation is crucial to appropriate utilization of resources to achieve organizational goals. Among all resources, only human resources can apply their creativity to increase value. It is the responsibility of leaders to seek and use new ideas to achieve group goals. Leaders are innovators and every leader should be able to search for new ideas and programmes to enhance performance.
This training workshop holding in Abuja, is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to create a better work environment that stimulates performance and productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of leadership in creativity and innovation
- Apply the dynamics of creativity process and creativity thinking
- Assess their leadership characteristics and qualities
- Create a conducive environment for creativity and innovation
- Build teams for creativity and innovation
- Initiate entrepreneurial programmes
- An Overview of Creativity and Innovation in Leadership
- The Creative Process
- Characteristics of Creative Leaders (with self-assessment exercise)
- Creating the Right Environment for Creativity and Innovation
- Building Teams for Creativity, Innovation and Group Genius
- Creativity in Science and Technology
- Transition from Creativity to Innovation
- Change Management
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Case Study
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
The programme is designed for leaders at all levels of the organization and the society in the public and private sectors of the economy, Research Officers, Consultants and Policy and Strategic Decision Makers.
Contact Person: A. P. Chiroma