Gain a better perspective and understanding of financial statements and reports.
Business owners don’t need a degree in accounting, but they do need to understand the basics of financial management, so that their staff do not take undue advantage of them and they can grow their businesses to be successful.
At this course, you will learn the key financial concepts that are crucial to running a successful business.
MODULE 1 (2 DAYS)
- Accounting Terminologies demystified
- Accounting Principles and Policies
- Basic Book keeping
- Understanding key Financial Statement
- Purpose, Contents, Preparation and Presentation
- Capital and Recurrent Expenditures
- Depreciation of Assets and Liabilities
MODULE 2: (2 DAYS)
- Basic concept of Costs
- Pricing Methods
- Basic Issues in Nigerian Taxation
- Interpreting Financial Statements: Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning - Budgeting
- Internal Control measures
- Avoiding Mistakes that Business Owners make with their Accounting