Retirement is one of the major milestones in life. It is the time when all the money and plans one sets aside for a rainy day have to begin to work. Yet it is time that few people give the attention and planning it deserves. When people retire, they often find it very difficult to cope with the sudden change from a busy work place to an environment of enforced relaxation and unproductivity. In response, employers are realizing the benefits of a planned programme of pre-retirement education for both their staff and often themselves.
- Psychology of Retirement
- Overview of Pension Reform Act 2014
- The Pension Calendar
- Creating a Personal Financial Plan and Budget
- Planning for Life Stages
- Save and Invest
- How to protect savings against the effects of inflation
- Sources of Income in Retirement
- Effective use of additional leisure time are covered - whether it is for further paid or voluntary work, holidays or activities that continue to stretch and motivate the retiree.
- General Business Opportunities in Retirement
- Wellness and Health Management
- Wills and Estate Administration
The issue of moving home at retirement. Areas such as safety, security, mortgage and insurance are also covered.