It is expected that at the end of the programme, participants shall be able to:
- Clearly define market research
- Identify major components of market research process
- Appreciate the usefulness of data in market research
- Develop skills in conducting market research
- Identify sources of data for market research.
The following amongst others, constitute the workshop contents. These are:
- An overview of market research
- Design and development of instruments for market data capture
- Gathering and analysis of market data
- Independent market modeling and forecasting
- Measurement and analysis of competitive positions
- Industry consultation and in-depth perception survey
- Presentation of market data
- Problems and prospects of market data research.
The workshop is designed for officer on GL. 08 - 14 in the public service and their counterparts in the private sector of the economy. Business entrepreneurs, bank officials and others will also find the workshop rewarding.