Specifically, the workshop will enable participants to:
- Develop techniques for data storages and retrievals
- Highlight the reasons for data protection as a prelude to data sanity
- Identify sources of data leakage
- List skills in developing and maintaining data bank
- Identify dangers of data in transition and develop preventive strategies
- Identify equipment for data protection.
Topics to be covered include the following:
- Overview of data protection
- Coding data
- Data organization, retrieval and dissemination
- Management of data in transition
- Data equipment procurement
- Development and maintenance of data bank.
The workshop is designed for officers on GL. 08 – 14 in the public sector and their counterparts in the private sector of the economy saddled with the responsibility of generating and managing personnel, financial, procurement, medical and all other forms of data.